We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your use of this Website; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and operating system; and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We use the information we collect in the aggregate to understand how our Website is being used and how we can improve your experience on it.
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and
- If ogcjclothing.com is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, personally identifiable information may be transferred to the new owner so that the Service can continue to operate.
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at ogcjclothing.com. We will take reasonable steps to respond to your questions and concerns.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We take seriously our responsibility to safeguard your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, ogcjclothing.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete such information from our database.